Many people are wondering: will home prices fall this year?
While you may have seen recent stories about the volume of foreclosures today, context is important.
- If you’re deciding whether you should make updates before you sell your house, lean on your trusted real estate advisor to be your guide.
- In today’s sellers’ market, buyers have limited options and may be more willing to take on repairs themselves.
- If you’re thinking about selling your house, connect with a real estate professional so you have expert advice that’s customized to your home and local area.
In today’s housing market, homeowners have a great opportunity to sell their house and receive the best terms for their personal situation.
Based on the Primary Mortgage Market Survey from Freddie Mac, the average 30-year fixed-rate mortgage has increased by 1.2% (3.22% to 4.42%) since January of this year.
If you’re a first-time buyer looking to break into the housing market but struggling to find a home to buy, condominiums (or condos) could be a great alternative for you.
- Due to low supply and high demand, today is one of the strongest sellers’ markets we’ve seen.
- Sellers can benefit from more offers to pick from, higher home values, and a faster sales process. There’s a reason why 72% of people believe it’s a good time to sell.
- Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity. Work with an agent to take advantage of this hot sellers’ market.