Our homes are so much more than the houses we live in.
The post 6 Reasons to Celebrate National Homeownership Month appeared first on Keeping Current Matters.
Are you clamoring for extra rooms or a more functional floorplan in your house?
The post Dreaming of a Bigger Home? Why Not Buy It This Year? appeared first on Keeping Current Matters.
- June is National Homeownership Month, and it’s a great time to consider the benefits of owning your own home.
- If you’re thinking of buying a home, it might just help you find the stability, community, and comfort you’ve been searching for over the past year.
- Reach out to a local real estate professional today to determine if homeownership is the right next step for you.
- If you’re thinking that waiting a year or two to purchase a home might mean you’ll save some money, think again.
- Mortgage interest rates are currently very low, but experts across the board are forecasting increases in both home prices and interest rates.
- 8Buying a home now means you’ll spend less in the long run. Contact a local real estate professional to put your plans in motion before home prices and mortgage rates climb even higher.