While you may have seen recent stories about the volume of foreclosures today, context is important.
- If you’re deciding whether you should make updates before you sell your house, lean on your trusted real estate advisor to be your guide.
- In today’s sellers’ market, buyers have limited options and may be more willing to take on repairs themselves.
- If you’re thinking about selling your house, connect with a real estate professional so you have expert advice that’s customized to your home and local area.
In today’s housing market, homeowners have a great opportunity to sell their house and receive the best terms for their personal situation.
Based on the Primary Mortgage Market Survey from Freddie Mac, the average 30-year fixed-rate mortgage has increased by 1.2% (3.22% to 4.42%) since January of this year.
If you’re a first-time buyer looking to break into the housing market but struggling to find a home to buy, condominiums (or condos) could be a great alternative for you.
- Due to low supply and high demand, today is one of the strongest sellers’ markets we’ve seen.
- Sellers can benefit from more offers to pick from, higher home values, and a faster sales process. There’s a reason why 72% of people believe it’s a good time to sell.
- Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity. Work with an agent to take advantage of this hot sellers’ market.
Since the number of homes for sale is low today, it can feel challenging to find one that checks all your boxes.